Sunday, May 20, 2012

Disney World for My 26th Birthday

1st, my dad and I got FASTPASSes for Splash Mountain.

Then, we went on the Haunted Mansion.  I asked to sit with my dad.  We had so much fun.  He was jammin'!

On Splash Mountain, I did something of a death scream.  I screamed from the top, but when I get to nearer to the bottom I can't help but scream.  It turned into a sound like I was in terror of the thought of death.

After that, my dad and I got FASTPASSes for Space Mountain.  I can't believe he actually went on it!

We watched the Country Bear Jamboree.  I actually did that!  When I clapped, it sounded like the word "gay," ruffled, and it seemed to make people happy.  I swear that ride was made after the suburb I lived in by New Orleans.  I just couldn't take it when I was 18.  It's like a part of me died.  It doesn't mean anything to me, now.  It just is what it is.  I was a bit critical of it, following the bears's every move.

At some point, I guess, we went on Small World.  I didn't take pictures this time.  I like video recording it, too, but even this has lost meaning to me.  It's just not that fascinating.  It's cute and probably good if you're in a good mood.  At the end, there's people in white costumes and my mom always told me they were Indonesia.  There's a couple at the very end.  They don't have an Indonesian exhibit.  That creeps me out because I'm half Chinese-Indonesian.  It would have been nice, simply.

So, then, I guess my dad and I went on Space Mountain.  I swear, I almost thought he was going to die.  He might have if, as I told them when we were eating dinner, he didn't hear the reassurance or whatever of my voice through my screaming in warning to him of what I felt was coming.  It wasn't the bad cycle.  When he came outta there, he said how his teeth were knocking together.  This ride I usually cannot stand the jerkiness of, but this time it was smooth sailing.  Every time, I think my grandma would die if she went on it.  When I got home, I asked my dad what if Grandma went on it, and he said as one option she'd die.  He said she wouldn't go on it.

At some point, we watched the Philharmagic thing.  I didn't really want to see it, and it stimulated me a lot.  I couldn't help it.  It's funny, yes I went to the bathroom like 10 times, I wasn't stimulated by the Country Bear Jamboree.

I guess we had dinner.  I had the platter I saw on the website of the cheapest level but health food.  It was chicken, green beans, and potatos.  I had to start my diet early so I wouldn't die.

My brother and I went on the cars.  I can't drive, but I managed to turn perfectly.  It was, of course, knock knock knock knock.  At the end, no one but me noticed the sign, which I easily read for some reason, to keep cars a car's length distance between one another.

I went on Space Mountain a 2nd time, this time alone.  Mr. Goody 2 Shoes, who got a FASTPASS with me for it, didn't go and was eating a thing of swirly vanilla ice cream when I came out.  This one was bad.  I thought my head was gonna hit something.  There were so many drops.  One drop was faster in a way than Splash Mountain but shorter.  It was quite jerky, in a way.  The funny thing was, when I saw the African-American in front of me, I thought of the word Vietnamese and he seemed to think that was so funny.  He seemed to know I was Chinese Indonesian, but since I'm from the south I didn't have it in me to react.  I hit the front of my car, which was a separate car attached to the back of his, while riding when it was still low.  I am pretty sure he thought, "Okay, I don't know what that was."  At the end, he seemed to forget it.

Before we went, we ate at Sizzler's, breakfast.  I automatically got pancakes and eggs, fried.  Then, I got some slices of ham and a slice of pineapple.

So, my dad also said he was lose on the Space Mountain.  Ooh, Thunder Mountain was closed.  It looks like he experienced things he had never experienced.

Oh, we also went on the Carousel of Progress.  For some reason, I was stimulated there, too.  I think people were thinking of how the blonde girls were stimulated and so had blonde hair.

So, I had a good time and couldn't help how funny it was my dad went on Space Mountain!

I didn't find any souvenirs and like didn't have any money.  We watched the fireworks.  While I was trekking through the gift shop with my dad in my shadow, my mom and brother were watching some little dance of lights with like Mary Poppins and other music.  I saw Tinkerbell slide across the wire moving her wand.

So, we all had a really good time.  I guess I'm lucky we didn't also go on Peter Pan, though I would have liked it, and that bunch.  Oh, and for supper I had bottled water.  :D

It was funny, on the monorail, which both ways I held the side rail and looked out the window, I was thinking of something as I got out and a lady who was probably born in the 40s made me lose the feeling in my head.  I was afraid to bring that back.  When I stopped thinking of what I was thinking of, she stopped making me lose feeling so quickly.  It all happened so fast.

It was also neat, I wore my prescription contacts for the 1st time.  1 of them isn't a specialized prescription.

So, I had so much fun, today!  I think my favorite might be ... going on the Haunted Mansion with my dad.   I also liked near the end of the drop of Splash Mountain and the 2nd time of Space Mountain.  The 1st time, these boys who seemed to be watching me who my dad said probably went on a lot were also screaming.  My screaming wasn't so attractive today, but like on Space Mountain I sounded like Tarzan, king of the apes, like alternating my voice for a long time.  I stopped after some more than half over was.  I was so worried about my dad, but I didn't want to ruin the experience for him.

So, this was really really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment