Sunday, April 29, 2012

Getting Skinny

I wonder how people get skinny.

I'm guessing they keep buying salads.

It seems rich people have nice places to stay so spend a lot of time not gaining stress fat and feeling like they deserve a lot, whereas other people don't.  If you have something, it's yours to enjoy.  There are lots of ways to slim the bill, but I don't know how worthy I am of spouting that statement.  I had to give up a college career, which dones on my self-worth.  That means I have no options.  I can't get hired, neither, but I don't want to try right now.

I know there are lots of rich people who are at least partially obese, though.  They don't live in a perfect world.  Most of them probably are high business men with rigorous schedules and nights a the office, but who knows.

I guess people in show business and their families are doing what a normal person would like, getting nice things and expressing oneself to one's utmost.

No comments:

Post a Comment