Sunday, May 20, 2012

Also

Once in the bathroom, there was this tall lady looking at me sarcastically in the mirror, but I stared at myself and noticed how much more serious and detailed I looked.  She, like most people there it seemed, had a small oval head.  I can't believe she did that and that people are so sarcastic.

When I was waiting in line for Splash Mountain, I really clicked with some teenagers in front of me.  There were some skinny German-looking boys and some girls.  I saw lots of toenail polish, probably.  They just seemed really nice.  One couple looked like they wanted me as their child.  They were realistic looking blondes.  The man seemed kinda Aussie, and the female had little like almost ringlets in a way.  They seemed really happy where they were.  They seemed to have a lot of hope for the future.  I guess the later baby boomers are really getting it together, these days.  Why wait so long?  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment