Thursday, May 17, 2012

Naughty Naughty

So, the "n" word thing only matters if the kid who the parents wanted me to call the "n" word to get it out even though that's not why I did it but because I thought they thought we should start using the word about me ... only matters if the kid knows and the kid knows because the parents are acting weak?  I deleted it and wish I didn't say it.  The dad is from L.A., and the mom is from England but part French and other things from her mom.  I kinda had a feeling they would do something like that, relay the message.

I am glad, though, my dad decided to tell me they thought I was literally "retarded" or something in kindergarten, but he told me when I was like 15 or possibly older.  I guess he fit it in, somehow.  I guess the parents of the kid I'm talking about really did want me to do it, though, though in a way I think the mother made the message more crystal clear just to be sure I didn't decide to.  I mean, she must have known the father might have been the one who made it so that someone who I guessed was him because I'd found an account with his name and stuff would keep cursing at me about my race over and over like it was okay and then I felt this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment