Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Other Areas

Johnny Depp gives me warm and fuzzy feelings.  I know he has Kentucky roots, probably like I have Pennsylvanian roots.  I used to watch the Dallas Cowboys Texas Cheerleaders.  I have certain feelings about that, as well.  One is that it seems more like the great west, like California.  It seems like a more solid form of the New Orleans area.  The New Orleans area is actually solid, but since I was from Florida I noticed all along it was on the east side technically and that that side is considered more shallow, lowland, narrow for some reason, etc.  I always considered California to be the ultimate solid place.  We had a girl in our class when I lived in northeastern Florida in 6th grade from Hollywood.  She didn't seem the same.  I have a feeling of people from the east being more bony with lose skin.  She was like rubber or something and her hair was all white and smooth, but she looked very normal, no freckles, etc.  So, I grew up with a great jealousy of L.A.  Anyway, Texas always seemed like a big thing both when I was in Florida and the New Orleans area.  It seems to have the same kinds of family values as certain areas of Florida, I think the mideast coast more.  It seems like the ultimate solution, the completion of solidity of the way the New Orleans area is in the center kinda but technically on the east.  There's just this culture of the more west you go the closer you get to L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment