Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Skin Color

My skin can look tan or light.  For some reason, the flash is making it look pretty light.  My hair is pretty dark.  My hands are pretty dark, though.  It's fine, though.  I like being dark and light.  I always thought people liked to be light, naturally.  I suppose models would be dark.  It must be hard to get an acting job if you're light, but I dunno.  I think people would be interested in people with very light skin, too.  I wanted to be light at one time, but then I was zealous over being dark.  So, now, I'm not as light.  Though, I see my picture I look white.  Before, I was pink, though.  I remember seeing in the news pink politicians, but now are they all tan?  That's too bad.  I guess whoever ran with Sarah Palin was pink, but Sarah is tan but with brown hair.  I bet, if she didn't live in Alaska, she'd have darker hair.  I did have even fairer features at the time when I was up north.  I came back with fairer features.

No comments:

Post a Comment