Friday, May 18, 2012

This Is Just the Beginning | How I Got to the Top in Life

If people did what they were supposed to, they would create or find another form of life, see magic seeping in and out somehow to how much they can accept it and still live feeling like a normal person or not.  It's complicated to do what you're supposed to and can take time, apparently.  I'm not admitting things that should not be admitted when I try to exemplify being cool!  It might not be perfect.  It might be.  It's something that seeps in and out, as well.  Supposedly, there's something called "practice."  If you like something, you can do it over and over.  Sure, details are important.  Those things lead up to comfort.  I guess I somehow blasted myself off this planet because of racial impossibility|discomfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment