Monday, May 7, 2012

I just watched a bunch of episodes of "The Ellen Degeneres Show."

 I watched all the episodes with Reese Witherspoon.  I don't mean to be too forward, but Reese Witherspoon was born in New Orleans because her father was going to school there.  She moved to Germany for 4 years and then Tennessee.  Ellen Degeneres is from a suburb of New Orleans.  I lived in a suburb of New Orleans when I was 12-19.  It hasn't shaped who I am much.  Well, Ellen Degeneres moved to Texas when she was 16 but went to college in New Orleans.  So did I, but I didn't finish and we moved because of the hurricane.  So, I was pretty much as mature as I ever was when I was 11.  I wonder if it's because I moved that I stopped.  I did change and have personal experiences, but I was alone a lot.  I felt identity-less.  I ended up looking like different types of stereotypes as the years went on.  I did develop as an adult there and got into personality, like from books, because in Florida before I moved I got into the quizzes in popular magazines.  I started things like theater and got back into some ballet.  I was very busy in high school, but I wish I weren't, now.  It was kinda worth it, but I should have not stopped eating healthily in high school.  I think my mom tried to stop me, but I was unstoppable.  I thought the little lunches they sold were cute, and I never had the main meals in the cafeteria because I had clubs at lunch.  The main ones I hold onto in memory are drama and laureate, which were quite awesome the 1st year, for me, actually.  Things were sorta okay the 1st year, but I wasn't into the right things.  I followed my roots of liking all the arts and became a romantic type, actually.  1 saving grace is my holding onto my nasally voice.  I think I've always had 1.  It's just an attractive way to be, and I'm selfish enough to achieve it is all.  No one takes me seriously, though.  Maybe, that's why.  I sometimes try to sound like I can get out of it, but I can't.  It's a real stuck thing.  I don't play with it alone, neither.  I think if I never moved to the New Orleans area that I would be playing with it right now.  Okay, I'm back.  What was I talking about?...  Oh, yes, New Orleans.  So, I don't know what train of thought I was on.  I guess my problem was always food.  I dieted when I was almost 16.  It was hard.  I ate like natural foods and stuff.  I did get pretty skinny.  I had another phase of being healthy when I was 18 and 19, too.  I ate a lot when I was 18 of healthy food.  When I was 19 and home from college for the summer, I slimmed up some even more.  I was getting more sleep.  I came home from college and got more sleep later on, but I had gained a lot of weight from doing ballet instead of the gym and not eating extremely healthy.  So, anyway, I guess I needed more food, but I was was 16 and wanted to be a princess, not a tomboy.  I guess I should have just eaten more healthily more often and changed my schedule to something else.  My mom made good supper.  She packed me good lunches, too.  I lost a lot of sleep so at the time didn't prepare my own food much.

No comments:

Post a Comment