Monday, May 7, 2012

So, I'm watching "The Ellen Degeneres Show" online.

There are 3 videos from what's going to be today's episode.

There is an African-American lady from mid|northwestern Pennsylvania with 3 kids, but she's a single mom.  She's here for Mother's Day week.  She struggles and can't pay for her kids at things like book fairs and field trips and feels so bad.  Something else is she's so happy she gets to watch "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" every day!  Wow, she so deserves to be on the show.  Technically, the live studio audience also sees her every day, I presume.

Anyway, so she gave another family a car.  I would feel embarrassed about a car.  Ever since I was like 11, actually, I've shied away from luxury.  I lived in the oldest city in the U.S. and wanted to wear old-fashioned dresses and boots.  It became a fixation, and I fasted when I was 16, though it cost me my grades and sensibility at school.  Oh, and, actually, it's more like a truck.  We started getting nicer things when I got older, and sometimes I felt like grumpy about it.  I shouldn't have acted that way.  I remember dreading the idea of ever becoming famous and well-known, as well, but, for some reason, now I don't.  It does seem sad, though.  It's not that I want a traditional job in business.  I just want to experience certain things.  I don't think I will.  Pretty much, if you want to be an actor, you probably have a good chance because people are so open and the acting industry is so easy and there's so many movies and other opportunities, like modeling, when which you could move up to be in movies.  It seems like there's not room for everyone, and we focus a lot on what's in the movie theaters, maybe, or, at least, I do.

Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment