Monday, May 7, 2012

It's not an excuse for everything.

When will people learn it's not an excuse for everything?  I mean that 2 parents wanted me to call their 2-year-old daughter the "n" word.

I guess it was thought that people were being bad like me, which I wasn't in what I actually thought was wanted, and that it wasn't acceptable.  I don't mean doing the same bad thing.  I just mean also being bad.  Before, it seemed everything was right but me.  It doesn't consume me.

I suppose some people still see the facts like it's true.  Perhaps, I was right that people thought using curse words was fun.  People are letting people get away with racism and all sorts of things.  I don't understand that.  They should tell people not to do that but not punish them for it if they never correct them because maybe they don't know.  How can people see me as good when others don't?  It's like the higher up you go, the more people want to make an excuse to prove me innocent.

No comments:

Post a Comment