Saturday, May 12, 2012

IMDb

IMDb is an okay site.  A lot of people haven't found out about it.  I see so many profiles get signed up for and nobody using them.  Like all of them.  I've only come across like 1 as I checked out different numbers that was being used.

I was looking for celebrities to follow on Twitter, and I guess I found Christina Aguilera.  A lot of them have suspended profiles.  I wonder if some people find it awkward if you answer them on Twitter.  A lot of people on Twitter don't go on much, neither.  I could understand, but I know there are famous people who enjoy getting on every day.  That's something I don't understand.  Of course, Twitter isn't set up in the most convenient way possible.  I encourage all famous people to move to Blogger.  Comments are enabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment