Wednesday, May 9, 2012

People in Orlando are sick.

I was able to feel for my eyes the right way, but for some reason my head feels tall but more permanently than before.  I wonder if my brain is even that big because it's not really working.  It's not worked the same since I went overboard with doing too many things at 16, though those things weren't clubs like when I was 15.  I was also fasting and dieting.  I got fat after my aunt put me in the mental hospital.  I mean, I don't know.  I might have been a little fat before.  I ultimately got fat when I did 2 ballet programs in 1 place for exercise because they didn't do much other than things other than leaping.  I also got fat again after I was put in the mental hospital by the police for throwing things and screaming.  I was there a month.  It was neat getting out for the 1st time in awhile, but it wasn't good.  It's a place that doesn't have comfort.  You sit out in a room all day and do nothing.  I couldn't take it when I went back again once for a day.  I couldn't even sleep that time, though nothing really bad had happened to make it that way.  The time before was more okay though too long and was when I thought a couple wanted me to call their daughter the "n" word.  I didn't do that to her again.  I'm refraining from using bad words now, though.  People have been mean to me.  Things were okay at one point recently, too, but got worse again after the mental hospital for a day.  If I go back, my dad won't let me come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment