Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Preference Punishment

I would rather be called the "n" word than be molested.

I guess it could come out.  I don't want to be responsible for the person doing it feeling bad about doing it, though.  I guess they would think it was right because I was foolish enough to think a couple wanted me to call their daughter the "n" word online for fun.  I think it was just for in case I did because it seemed they were following me online and trying to make her be the epitome of all I am instead and in situation or something.  You know, it's like they have a feeling against me because of my race but don't want to admit it.  They even symbolically called me the "n" word for saying something a little awkward or impolite.  At least, I think that's what the message includes.

No comments:

Post a Comment