Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Problem

That time I was up for 1 1|2 days and didn't eat most of that time, I called my grandma.  She was a little harsh about me not eating and asked if I'd ever do it again.  I said I didn't know but that I didn't like it.  For some reason, either from being awake too long or from talking to her, I looked different.  I know I lose my look if I get mad and that I look fatter if I don't jog for a day or so.  I know my nose felt different when I talked to her.  I kinda picture her affecting me and shocking me not to look like before.  I had recently started using contact lenses, and, for the 1st time, I looked so clear and detailed seeing my face without glasses.

Here's before, where I was just beginning to develop my look, which for some reason had been preserved, in ways from when I was 11 before leaving Florida:
Picture Video

Here's after:
Video Picture the Night Of Picture 2 Picture 3 Picture 4 Picture 5

The last 3 pictures look okay because I decided to start jogging again, too.  I mean, it seems like I just ricocheted, as always happens, with something to make up for what happened.  I'm also thinking I got my new look from my grandma talking to me, which is good.  Still, what kept coming up in my mind was that I lost my look for some reason but got a new one.  It's strange and makes me think my grandma did it because if it were just me I probably wouldn't be worried.  The night of, I think I still looked the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment