Sunday, May 6, 2012

I can satisfy myself, pretty easily now.

Well, I just happened to, actually, I think, honestly.  I don't know why I decided to do it.  I figured, I've done it before when I was more sane.  It's not so bad when you're young.  It was more of a decision, and the fleeting fancy left me after I was through.  :|

You know, I never totally go.  Sometimes, I'm close.  I guess, this time, I kinda had it different.  I actually felt something at the peak of it all.  I never usually do, never actually.  I seem to only do this frequently when I live in Florida.  When I'm in other places, it's like once or few times spread out, actually.

I heard that drugs are bad for you and are illegal, so I'll probably never do them.  I do like smoking, though don't, and would like drinking.  How do people get home safely who drink?  I probably never will....

No comments:

Post a Comment