Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Root of the Matter

I am wondering about the difference of people with older and younger moms.  8o

So, like, if someone had an older mom than me, would they feel more or less tickled?  I guess I mean, say, they were the same age.  I always grew up thinking, well, people with older moms probably feel the same thing, just more.  It does depend on how the mom is, with her personality and all.  I guess I found people with younger parents loopier.  Sometimes, I feel loopy. I figured my having parents's ages what they are that I fit in a certain place and then did something funny with my particular gap.  I do feel a sense of continuity in who they are.  When I think of my dad, I know, I feel like I'm older, but, then, when I thought of my mom I kept crossing myself up, which was a bit undignifying.  It seems pretty powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment