Saturday, May 19, 2012

Energy

Well, it seems that in order for me to function calling my grandma is a part of my life.  I've had hard feelings because it's obvious to her I'm home to be with my parents and little brother when he's home from college.  For some reason, like I'm still catching up on rest from school, the day goes by.  It goes by quickly.  If I'm awake in the day, I can end up preparing 3 meals.  I do all the chores other than my parents's laundry and until I know how to use the vacuum cleaner.  We have a dog, my brother's dog.  I used to try to walk him, but I notice my mom does alone, again.  I like having hours on end at the computer, and I have that time at night.  Also, now that my brother is here, he is up until 3 A.M.  So, when he goes to bed, I watch "The Ellen DeGeneres Show."  I've been laying around idly and not calling my grandma as much.  I skipped jogging the past few days, too.  I only feel active if I call my grandma.  We talk every day, normally.  I need to feel active in order to get into a healthy sleep routine.  I've had appointments, lately, stopping me.  They are about over for now.  That's what's been getting in the way.  I used to even cancel all my doctor-like appointments so that I would never have a day leaving the house.  However, I go to the movies with my dad on weekends.  The dentist makes my teeth okay, too.  When I skipped, I got stains.  That might be a coincidence.  I guess I can just accept the present and what comes with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment