Saturday, May 19, 2012

Good Food

I dunno, I remember being very healthy before my brother was born.  I don't know what happened.  I don't know why my brother is like he is.  Well, we might have started eating differently before he was born.  I just remember feeling funny.  I gained weight when I added ballet to just taking gymnastics.  I wasn't that fat, but like it seems my head looked bigger and my face more rounded rather than gaunt.  It's like I was butchered in ballet.  I felt funny before that.  I used to hurt so much in pre-school when I peeled skin that was already peeling off my fingers.  For some reason, even though I knew I wasn't supposed to, I was addicted to putting "buggers" on the floor and sofa.  In kindergarten, my dad told me later I was considered mentally retarded, kinda, but got in gifted.  For some reason, the teacher's instructions flew over my head.  I felt tired and just like I didn't fit in, like it affected me too much.  I'm kind of the opposite as an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment