Saturday, May 19, 2012

The food might be better than some family's are seen to be...

...other families's eating habits...

We didn't have fast food other than Chick-fil-A before my brother was born.  It was so neat.  I lived in southeastern Florida, and it has the same feel today, in a way.  I also liked the alcohol-free piña colada.

I don't understand why I had a hot dog, a whole hot dog, at age 2.  What we have now is 25% fat.  I was hungry, though, after the 1 hot dog and bowl of beef-flavored Ramon Noodles.

When I was young, I remember just having like plain chicken with ketchup, though I didn't want the ketchup.  I knew that I could have had something else, but for some reason that was what we had.  I guess it was neat to my dad to just have chicken, but I was a growing girl.  I am thankful it was plain.  I just don't see why I felt compelled to use the ketchup.

No comments:

Post a Comment