Saturday, May 19, 2012

Restaurants

They have good food.

Lately, my mom's been working on stir-frying vegetables.

Also, we have either I think red rice, brown rice maybe, or white rice with turmeric which makes it look yellow.  My aunt told me she likes bread.  We don't have bread, much.  I do miss cornbread.  We get it when we eat from Boston Market.  I like biscuits, too, which we don't have much, partly since we don't get fried chicken much but do get it from the grocery store, I guess for money concerns.  I guess those movies are still worth it, but I dunno.  Maybe, I'm feeling bad from the hot dogs, now.  I'm tired of Chef Boyardee and before macaroni and cheese.  Maybe, I should really get into salads.  I need to start having cereal for breakfast, too.  Other than salad, I could work on making raw meat for myself.  I can make cornbread and mash potatos.  Then, there's also hush puppies, okra, and brussels sprouts.  I don't think the grocery store here has okra, but it did in the New Orleans area.  I don't like peppers that much.  I guess, if I was able to just have raw chicken as a toddler, I can juggle this variety.  I need to get serious here.  I can't even fall asleep?  Was I too late.  If I knew I had the night, I might be more eager to start sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment