Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mashed Potatos

For some reason, we haven't had that since we moved here almost, maybe, which is about 7 years.  I used to never want to peel them because I was tired and not finished with my homework.  I figured later that the chores could help, but I'm still worried I need the time for homework.  I think I did.  Maybe, we should have eaten more food.  My mom seems to cater what seems to be popular to how we eat.  I think I have a lot to catch up on.  My mom was hoping I could work when I left college at 20, but I just don't feel I could stand it, doing nothing.  I just don't feel good.  I feel jittery, like I need something for my system.  My parents are adamant about health.  My dad even regretted not putting us on strict diets growing up, which sounds excruciating.  My mom didn't have means like she did in Indonesia on what to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment