Saturday, May 19, 2012

Now

I'm pigging out for my birthday.  It might matter.  We'll see if I'm still hungry for pizza today.  3 days in a row.  I thought eating would put me to sleep.  It does, sometimes, but I guess not now.  I've heard it can wake you up.  I've had a good night, and I've slept a lot already this week, I made sure.  It's hard for me to sleep with an irregular schedule of medicine.  I just got a lower dosage I can take more often now.  If I take it, though, now, I'll sleep for like 10-12 hours.  I should eat cold cuts or something.  I need to go to the store with my dad, but since my brother is home from college I'm trying to keep to myself more.  Maybe, I should pick something else to eat for the rest of my birthday, maybe go out to a restaurant for my birthday tomorrow.  I kinda just wanna stay home, but I don't know what to eat.  I wonder what would be appropriate.  I kinda wanna go back to Olive Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment