Sunday, May 13, 2012

1 Chance

You know, no one else has benchmarks on how to treat me.  For some reason, my brother seemed upset with me, and then I felt upset.  Because I felt upset and a bad word came to mind, I think he's gonna start staying up even later, regularly.  How annoying is that?  I wish I could remember what made him upset.  What's really annoying me is that everyone is giving me chances when they were mean 1st.  I can't believe that people would all desert me, but I got more popular online.  They don't know how to live and don't realize how they treat me.  I realize I made a wrong move in spamming them, though.  They were driving me insane not answering.  I was at home with nothing to do and was too lame to work.  The noises around me all bothered me.  I guess I was crazy.  I was addicted.  It was kinda like forwarding, but how I wrapped it up was by saying I just didn't finish what I was saying.  Sometimes, some people write more.  It could be seen as making sense, but I'm just sorry I did it at least.  Well, so, that's not the only problem I had...

No comments:

Post a Comment