Sunday, May 13, 2012

Resurrecting|Reconstructing the Past

I'm wondering what I should have done differently in high school when I was 16.  I already am over what happened when I was 14.  Okay, this is what it would have been like.  I used to write about this over and over!  There are different details as to what happened.

APG = Advanced Placement | Gifted
H = Honors

1. English IV APG
2. Advanced Math | Trigonometry APG
3. American History H
4. Physics H
5. Foreign Language II
6. Talented Music
7. Talented Theater

activities: ballet

next year

I moved schools to take English V.

1. English V APH
2. Calculus APH
3. World History
4. Health | Civics
5. Religion IV
6. Free Period?
7. Free Period
8. Music School in New Orleans - (Classical) Music H

activities: ballet

College

1. Honors English I - 3
2. Honors History I - 3
3. Ballet Repertory - 3
4. Recital Hour - 0
5. Freshman Voice Lab - 0
6. Major Ensemble - 1
7. Minor Ensemble - 1
8. Voice - 2
9. Theory I - 4
___
17

:'(  I don't know if things worked out for the best.  I mean, I can kinda play the violin.

No comments:

Post a Comment