Sunday, May 13, 2012

Supper

I felt encouraged by my mom to stay up last night, though my dad was the one who said see you tomorrow though he said he's going out alone to pick out my new alarm clock.  So, I caught up on sleep on a day I'm not on my meds.  Next, my dad wants me on a small dosage every day.  No one can force me to take it, technically, so I could just stop.  I think my dad wants me off it gradually, as he said.

Anyway, it seems different now that my brother is here.  I know I let him alone with my parents a lot.  I guess this'll be 3 months in my room more, eating supper late and stuff, with maybe 1 or 2 breaks in between when my brother goes somewhere.  I don't feel too funny about not having supper.  I just don't understand why I didn't take a shower and do my nails.  I probably would have gone to sleep, maybe, and woken up for Mother's Day supper, though the Mother's Day meal was yesterday.  So, this isn't a great loss to me.  I feel bad, but I think my family is okay.  They care about my brother, too, and got him.

No comments:

Post a Comment