Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Picture

Picture

I was wondering if it was too flamboyant.

I also wonder, since I thought a couple really|maybe wanted me to call their 2-year-old daughter the "n" word online to make the word seem not so scary, that I shouldn't be looking so hot.  With other people, I do believe in forgiveness.  I understand with me people are uncomfortable.  I've lost some qualities about how I look that I liked, but apparently I've gained others.  The couple does not wish ill on me.  No one does, ultimately.  I probably will tone down, but in a way I already have.  That's probably what's happening.  On me, the look doesn't look natural in some ways.  I wish I looked more like that.  I feel I'm developing qualities of where I'm from where I no longer live.  Why does it look so much like I'm from New Orleans and not Orlando?  That's because it matters that I didn't always live here.  Orlando is a real place, even though the people here seem downtrodden, perhaps from the many insults I've thrown at in, which weren't really insults but defenses in how I was treated as far as racism goes.  I stay home and get stronger, too.  I do still like going out, though.  I guess I'm not so much since my brother is home from college and I'm clearing the way from the house some it seems.  It's so hard to believe it's true it's like I'm from New Orleans or the area now living in Orlando.  In New Orleans, I was always the Floridian but not in a cool way.  The possibilities are endless!  It's hard being from a big city, probably how I got into trouble, yea.  I just wanted to be safe and live in a small town.  Now, I want to be a famous movie actress, but who doesn't?  So, I guess we'll just see how things go and just keep going and hope nothing comes up.  At least, I will.  I can't expect other people to look after me.  Time for a snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment