Sunday, May 13, 2012

Not Much Time

There was an interesting turn of events in 2011.  So, in a way, it's not so much time.  Still, me thinking a couple wanted me to call their 2-year-old daughter the "n" word online to make the word not scary early on ... what was I gonna say? ... is not reason to steal my life like jail.  I lost the feeling of what I was saying when I retyped what happened.  It seems that the fantasy of me being tortured is going away and has for some time.  Also, in 2010, I was in the mental hospital for a month.  So, I was coming to terms with that actually happening, probably.  I've been to one before.  Never go there!  It was okay when I was 16, but in Orlando it was horrible!  I know it's better when you're under 18, too, though.  It just seems like my life has stopped up since I was recommended out of my major and had to leave school from not being able to focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment