Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bad Words

So, for the past 2 1|2 years, I've been living about the fact that I just thought a couple wanted me to call their 2-year-old daughter the "n" word online as an ice breaker and to make the word seem fun.  Someone should have told me, if they knew and didn't want me to do it and would hurt me if I did.  I deleted it, anyway, pretty quickly, and have a feeling no one other than some close relationships in a way saw.  I honestly think in a way there was nothing wrong with things like that, but now I know it just isn't necessary.  I was kinda called the "n" word symbolically by the family, and they'd been at me, it seemed.  I wouldn't go out of my way and bring up the word.  I don't think it's okay, in a way, but for some reason it makes sense that I'm innocent.  I was made to believe the father was online calling me bad things about my race replying I wasn't white.  Supposedly, I'm supposed to accept that, though.  That's what doesn't make sense.  I accept things like that, now, but people sneer at me in sarcasm because I learned the hard way.  Go ahead, please call me the "n" word and don't feel bad about it.  It's bound to be what happens sooner or later.  Better yet, I'll try to go on and hope nothing bad happens and don't recommend that curse words and words that mean "stupid" be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment