Sunday, May 13, 2012

Was

I guess people do have to admit these days that once I was happily content to be ... as I was ... where I was ... close to the people who were close to me ... here in the home I love ...

Haha, that's a song.  I saw the real thing.

Anyway, so, you can say in general I'm good.  I just thought a couple wanted me to call their 2-year-old daughter the "n" word online as an ice breaker and to make the word really seem not that bad for some reason.  I look into things, but I do get them wrong, though ultimately correct other than this.  I feel I was pushed.  I feel that the topic would get worse.  I wish I knew then how to say no, I don't care, or no, I'm sorry.  What happens when a person really gets confused like that?  I used to be very much a perfectionist and, upon thinking my life was an experiment, seeing some magic things, and coming home to live with my family, I've only gotten better...

No comments:

Post a Comment