Monday, May 14, 2012

I really like talking to my grandma.

She was the one who told me to call every day.  I just am mostly concerned about if she wants to talk to me.  Because I get tired and shy, I might have to still tell her I probably won't or might not call as often, maybe once a week at best to be sure.  For some reason, I seem not to have time to do what I want.  I don't know why.  That's a sensitive issue for me.  I just feel I'm settling my life, though I know my grandma is important to talk to.  Like, I want to learn to write more online.  I just like being online so much.  I like time to jog, eat, and do the chores.  In the end, I don't have much time if I follow suit in all those things because they entailed energy to prepare sometimes 3 meals a day for more than myself.  Now, I have to fit in things with my brother getting more time in the main area of the house with my parents.  That may be why.  I mean, I can work it out.  I dunno.  We'll see.  It's how my grandma feels.  She won't tell me to stop calling.  I'm also thinking she wants to call in the day.  I'm not sure what her motives are.  She seems through punishing me.  She seems to wonder about how good I am these days.  I guess I seem good now.  :|

No comments:

Post a Comment