Monday, May 14, 2012

Tired

I'm feeling guilty about not calling my grandma without telling her.  I was tired on Saturday, like half asleep.  On Mother's Day, I didn't call because I was "celebrating Mother's Day" for my mom, but I will probably call her next year.  Friday, she said I might be busy.  I was gonna call her this morning, but I need to go to bed.  I saw Ellen was up on her site, so I watched the videos that were up.  I might watch them more.  I guess I'm half asleep again.  My grandma understands if I don't call.  I feel bad.  I think she can tell I thought the couple wanted me to call their 1-year-old daughter the "n" word on the internet as an ice breaker.  I mean, I can have fun.  It's just not the same as before.  It seems like she wants to stop.  For awhile, I wasn't talking at all for years almost.  Maybe, I should go back to calling once a week like I did growing up.  If my schedule gets stronger, I can talk to her on the phone some more.  It's fun, but it's just that there's stress because of the "n" word thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment