Monday, May 14, 2012

Depressed and Shy

:|  Hm.  Well.

So, I guess some people don't like certain kinds of conversation, like when you get too critical.

I just feel worse and worse.  I think it's because I got upset at my grandma that one day I didn't sleep much.  I shouldn't have called then.  I think I will tonight.  I wanna go back to sleep but don't know how much I will.

I wonder when I will feel better.  I think I will after I actually tell my grandma I decided I don't feel like calling her every day because I think she wants a break.  I'm not sure if I'll tell her that she's the one who wants a break.  She'll know, though.

I'm gonna lie down.  Sometimes, I think of something to blog about.

I guess I'm sad.  I'm kinda clearing the way from my parents while my little brother is home from college.  I'm always in trouble now because of that "n" word thing.  It's just too much.  I can't let anything go wrong.  I know my family is uncomfortable.  I have to go through all the hoops.  I hope getting more sleep will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment