Monday, May 14, 2012

Eyes

I should be going to bed or I'll stay up and watch Grease.

Anyway, I think my eyes used to be different.  I'm wondering if they always had the black lines in them.  It's kind of a dominant trait on a recessive color.  I've burned my eyes out to green.  They were dark blue when I was little.  Then, they got brown.  As an adult, they're always green.  I've been on the computer a lot, though.

It's funny how I ended up like this.  I wonder if most people have more complex eyes than me, though.  My hair looks light in the light often and dark otherwise.  It's interesting, but I'm just not out in the day a lot.  I don't know why I'm like this.  It's changed colors throughout my life.  It's pretty easy to get it to go light.  It's just like that.  I feel very different from blondes.  I feel kinda in the middle about how fair my eyes are.  I think I can easily connect with people with dark eyes, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment