Monday, May 14, 2012

Eating Growing Up

In a way the Pop-Tarts worked.  My mom was wary to get me those, but I so craved them that she gave them to me.  I don't remember what I had for breakfast before that.  I know in college at some points, I bought their huge breakfast but got tired of it, at least one of the times.  It seemed fattening and didn't include pancakes, at least not at one college, though I dunno maybe you had to go somewhere else.

For lunch, my mom gave me a lot of meat of cold cuts at one point.  It's hard to remember what I had before I was 10.  I do remember being 2, though, and feel I have memories of earlier pictures.

My mom always cooked good suppers.

For breakfast, I had bagels when I was 12, when we moved to the New Orleans area.  The funny thing is when I toured college I died when they said you might only have a bagel for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment