Monday, May 14, 2012

I noticed I liked being in my room.

I have been at home not working for 6 years and out of school for 5 years.  My brother has had a tight schedule of school and work, doing well, and he seems to want to sprawl out in the living area.  I mean in a neat way, though, I guess.

Before, I liked going out.  My room is the garage now, too, though, so I have room to pace and do stuff, like lots of room for singing and all my stuff fits etc.

It's nice to watch movies and be able to post on the computer, too.  I don't know if sometime I'll want to watch this out in the living room, but I'm growing more attached to my room.  I can't record "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" from in my room right now, though my dad wants me to be able to.  So, I have to go to the living room to watch it.

I'm just here at home recovering.  I'm feeling a lot better every day from my hectic schedule I've had for many years in my youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment